3.0 V6 Sprinter 198,000 klm 5 berth camper. Ready to explore all corners of the globe.
- Custom front, heated, captain swivel seats covered in alcantara and leather
- Custom sound system with component speakers, 2 x sub woofers, pioneer tablet headunit.
- Full black grill, bumpers and side plastics painted in raptor epoxy paint
- BF Goodrich offroad tyres on raptor painted rims
- Reverse Sensors / Camera
- Full front runner roof rack with extremely powerful front light bar, rear 'X' spots, 3 roof mounted bike carriers.
- Underslung 28l gas tank
- Underslung 70l water tank
- Fully glazed
- 3 seater rib seat/bed covered in blue carabu fabric
- Rear bunk with the bottom bunk folding into a double bed
- Full size kitchen
- Thetford 90l T1090 fridge/freezer
- Smev 9722 hob/sink unit
- Truma Combi 4E space heater and hot water boiler
- 1500W pure sinewave inverter
- 110 lithium battery
- 100W Solar panel
- CBE pc200 control electronics with battery charger and 240v hookup
- USB sockets
- LED Lighting throughout
- External Hot/cold shower
- Porta Potti
- Lightweight furniture in white finish
- Bamboo counter, table and under overhead cabinets
- Rear Bike rack
- Rear Ladder
All of our campers are insulated to the highest standards. We use closed cell 25/50mm foam in the walls and ceiling. Spray foam is used in the cavities and a special underlay is used on the floor to stop any rising cold. We then use 5.5mm CNC cut panels to line the vehicle. We use 18mm marine grade ply on the floor which is then covered in a vinyl of your choice. The walls are finished in a lining carpet material, again in a colour of your choice.
Our campers are built using lightweight ply and bamboo. These products are very resistant to wear and due to their lightweight nature lend themselves very well to being using in vehicle furniture construction. All of our furniture is CNC cut in-house and then finished with a hot melt 2mm PVC edge to give a super strong finish.
Every idea is brought to life using Solidworks which is the 3D modelling software we use to design all of our vans. This gives you, the customer, the benefit of seeing the design before we start building. The design process is such that we are customer focused so we can better integrate all aspects of your idea into the final product. Once the 3D model is signed off we then transfer these files to our CNC machine for cutting and final assembly.